Thursday, April 9, 2009

Great things in the works ...

Right now I'm on a healthy snack BLITZ. Of course I am out to share the love and I am taking photos and gathering recipes for an all-out round-up of the tastiest, healthiest treats you could ever make. It's been a yummy process ...
In the meantime, check out THIS BLOG for some ideas on a health(ier) Easter basket -- I especially love her cheddar crackers in the carrot bag ... too bad I HATE cheddar crackers.
In my family we also focus on healthy treats -- the type of stuff a bunny might eat right ? Usually I do something with trail mix, all-natural fruit leathers, individual juice drinks (like mini Naked drinks) and little treats you can get at the health food store. Since these are treats the kids don't have everyday they still think it is exciting and don't even know what they're missing :)

No comments: